Magento is a powerful, open-source eCommerce framework equally preferred by small, medium and large-scale businesses. It offers great features to customise your webstore exactly the way you want.
Magento is a robust, open-source e-Commerce framework written in PHP. It is the most preferred framework to develop e-Commerce websites in, beating Drupal, Joomla and WordPress.
Magento Web developers in London suggest e-Commerce business-owners to choose wisely between Magento and WordPress in developing their websites.
Magento vs. WordPress
Developers working at a renowned Magento agency in London have some suggestions for you on choosing between WordPress and Magento.
- WordPress involves less coding which makes the tasks of developing and maintaining your webstore easier. Magento, however, offers greater flexibility with its advanced customisation features.
- Both WordPress and Magento are Content Management System (CMS) that offer unbelievable simplicity in adding, managing and modifying content. Both frameworks are SEO-friendly and have robust online community to provide you with the support you need.
- But considering the stunning range of in-built features and functionalities that Magento offers, it is more appropriate for e-Commerce website development.
- As compared to Magento, WordPress is more text-base, which makes it more ideal for blogs. WordPress also offers great themes for e-Commerce and other business websites. But it somewhat has restricted customisation features which limits the developer’s creativity in making a great looking website, say experts working at one of the best Magento e-Commerce Agency in London.
Magento – A comprehensive eCommerce development platform
Magento not only allows to customise your website exactly the way you want but it also offers a huge treasure of inbuilt themes and templates. The task of developing an e-Commerce shopping cart becomes much easier and hassle-free when using the Magento framework.
Magento offers unique benefits that make it the obvious choice for developers in developing e-Commerce digital storefronts. The benefits include the following:
- High-level of flexibility in setting up websites as per the unique needs of the business.
- You can manage multiple e-stores through a single dashboard.
- Auto generation of updated and detailed reports to facilitate in-depth analysis.
- SEO-friendly framework to help your website with a greater online prominence.
- Easy to implement m-commerce or mobile e-commerce on the Magento framework.
- Systematic order management and advanced functionality are some of the bonus features.
As a concluding note, developers from a Magento e-Commerce agency based in London add that the Magento websites are highly scalable. Third-party extensions and plugins are readily available to be included to your storefront. Considering all these facts, Magento is the obvious choice not only for small and medium-scale businesses but also for large enterprises as well.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!