If you are someone who has always been interested in businesses and management, a Masters in Management (MIM) could be an ideal program that leads you to it. It is one of the programs that give you an edge over other regular programs. More so, if you are planning to step closer to your corporate dream or start a venture of your own. It would not only help you gain the right knowledge but boost your career growth. A Masters in Management program is generally for fresh graduates or for people with little experience. Something that one must understand here is an MBA is not the only course that gives you in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of management.
Advantages of Masters in Management-
One of the major reasons MIM has now become one of the top courses in 2019 is due to the numerous advantages attached to it. Some of the advantages are pointed below-
1. Degrees from could colleges open doors to awesome career opportunities.
2. Students get access to a practical learning environment that later helps in applying these theories in the real world.
3. Unlike the MBA’s little or no experience is required to get into the best colleges for Masters in Management colleges.
4. Get a versatile learning experience. Few MiM colleges even conduct online classes.
5. Get insights from business leaders and global faculty.
6. Leverage upon the alumni network and make the most of it.
7. Develop a great managerial skill that helps in handling teams as you move into senior-level positions.
8. Great opportunity at an affordable cost.
9. Students come from different cultures and industrial backgrounds. Learn from the diversity of the classrooms that helps in learning.
10. Move into senior level positions with a Masters in Management degree.
List of top 10 universities in the world for Masters in Management
1. HEC Paris
2. London Business School
3. ESADE Business School
4. ESSEC Business School
5. Imperial College Business School
6. IE Business School
7. London School of Economics and Political Science
8. CEMS, the Global Alliance in Management Education
9. ESCP Europe Business School
10. The University of St. Gallen
Top 10 Indian colleges for Masters in Management
1. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
2. Indian Institute of Management
3. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
4. Indian School of Business
5. Indian Institute of Management Indore
6. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
7. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
8. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
9. Xavier University Bhubaneswar
10. Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
There is no doubt that MiM has become a very popular course. Benefits like career growth, great salary hikes, exposure, and placement opportunities have made it one of the best courses in 2019. Also, as new ventures emerge, there is a sheer need for people with great managerial and leadership skills to fill in senior-level positions. If you want to take this career path, contact a Leverage Edu expert who would evaluate your profile and help you shortlist the best colleges. Also, stay tuned to know more about the best colleges and courses.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!