Are you planning to build a captivating and custom mobile app for your business but confused about which framework to choose? Flutter could be the best choice!
In this era of cut-throat competition, everyone is looking for new frameworks, tools, and libraries to ensure time-driven app development and top-quality product. Flutter is one such framework that simplifies the mobile app development process and keeps up with the ever-growing business requirements.
Google first introduced Flutter in the year 2015 and officially launched Flutter 1.0 in Dec 2018. Also, Flutter 1.12 was released with many enhancements in Dec 2019 by Google. Recently, Flutter has gained a lot of popularity and is being highly preferred for mobile app development by the enterprises worldwide.
In this article, we have outlined the potential benefits of using Flutter in mobile app development.
What is Flutter?
Flutter is an open-source SDK used for architecting native-like applications for platforms like Android, Windows, iOS, Linux, etc. It is a cross-platform tool that uses a single code-base to develop apps for different platforms. As a result, development becomes faster and cost-effective for Flutter app developers. It has a detailed documentation available for the developers with easy examples to resolve their doubts and queries, which makes it easy to learn and use for the developers.
Flutter has two major components- the SDK, a collection of tools and a framework with UI Library, a collection of reusable UI components. These components help to develop attractive and feature-rich mobile apps. Also, it uses the Dart language to build apps, which makes the programming easier.
Why Flutter is highly used for mobile app development?
- Fast coding and development: It is possible for the Flutter app developers to code faster as they just need to code once for both platforms- iOS and Android. This saves their time and reduces the coding efforts to some extent.
- Great Performance: As discussed earlier, Flutter is based on the Dart language, also developed by Google. It is an object-oriented language having syntax similar to Java. Its syntax is clear, beginner-friendly and easy to understand/learn. It provides support for asynchronous operations and is great for backend development. Dart can be compiled into native code, has its own widget and hence does not need to access OEM widgets. This actually contributes to improving the performance of the app and helps to start up the app pretty quickly.
- Hot reload feature: Flutter supports the hot reload feature. The developers can make the changes in the code and immediately the changes are reflected in the emulators, simulators or apps without any restart. This feature allows the developers to fix bugs faster, develop UIs and develop features without any hassles.
- Huge community support: Flutter is open source and hence its usage is free. Flutter is supported by a strong community that is ready to support the Flutter app developers whenever they face any issues. Developers can learn more and enhance their knowledge of the language through this community. They can take online help in case they are stuck. Also, they can share their knowledge with the community.
- Exceptional UI Designs: In Flutter, UI is developed by a combination of several widgets. The widgets can also be customized to ensure an attractive look of the app. The developers have good control over how these widgets will be displayed and so, the UI can be designed exactly how one wants. Also, there are a number of widgets available for UI development. For example, Row, Column, and Container for laying out the UI, Text and Raised Button for content, etc.
- Support of libraries: Flutter has many out-of-the-box features in it but when some extra features are required, it has the support of rich libraries. For instance, there are libraries available for putting ads in the app or for adding a new widget, etc. Also, one can easily develop his/her own library and share it with the members of the community.
- Great for MVP: For developing a Minimum Viable Product i.e. MVP, Flutter is a perfect alternative. It enables easy development of the basic mobile apps and enables multiple changes in the code seamlessly. It has a good compatibility with Firebase and hence, a separate backend is not required while developing an MVP.
We have seen a few leading reasons why Flutter is being highly preferred by businesses and even individual app developers for mobile app development. It enables easy integration, offers great reliability and the apps developed in it provide a seamless performance. Many developers have already fallen in love with this SDK.
If you too want to develop native-like, customizable and flawless apps using Flutter, contact Biz4Solutions, a Texas-based mobile app development company. Hire authorized and experienced Flutter app developers now! Visit us at www.biz4solutions.com.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!