Technology is ever-changing, and with our busy schedules we might miss out on the latest trends that can benefit our businesses. So let’s go through some recent updates on web development that can help your website designers bring more business online
Artificial Intelligence for Websites and Apps
Artificial intelligence is slowly substituting human intelligence or human intervention. Google and Wikipedia have been successful with these programs, and surely the web developers will aim to develop more such programs in the current year. One such program is The Grid, which helps website designers create websites with the help of an artificial intelligence program called Molly. They just provide the content and the rest is managed by Molly.
- AI-Controlled Home: We are already surrounded by smart home and security systems that enable us to set the temperature of our living rooms or turn on the lights when we enter our homes. a website design and development company more recent advancement is an artificial intelligence bot named Jarvis that runs the house of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- Static Site Generators: This is a new-age technique to create websites by just having web pages in the form of simple files that run through the servers without having a database. This is a big step and will reduce the website loading time and provide improved security.
- Clean Design: It is important to design the menu keeping in mind other factors like the page loading time. Using effects where backgrounds and foregrounds move at separate pace may look appealing initially but might prove to be complex and time taking. It is advisable to keep the site less cluttered.
- The color of the Web Page: Bright colors look very lively and visually attractive. But avoid overdoing it and keep it as per the business identity.
- Typography: Trying something new and interesting with fonts will surely get noticed. Keeping great content and a check on grammar is essential, but you can be playful and innovative for creating a lasting impression.
- Focus on Animation: Website design and development company have been using animation on digital platforms, and this year it will be no different. Designers are working at making better tools for building interesting and appealing animations.
- Flexbox: This CSS layout module is highly friendly and responsive. The designers from the web development companies find it useful in manipulating objects with aligning and distribute tools.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!